Places to List Your Business Online For Free
Here is a complimentary list of online business directories in Boston MA where you can advertise your business for Free! The use of Yellow Pages has declined over 60 percent in the last five years in New England because of Smart Phones and I needed it yesterday society! People now conduct quick searches on one of the many popular online directories like Google, Yahoo, Yelp ad Yext. Since Internet search is the primary tool for finding businesses online today, it’s vital to make sure your business is listed on all applicable online directories including our Boston Business Directory.
To get you started on getting your Free Business Listing, here’s a quick guide to the top 20 online directories and links to their sign-up pages:
- Google Places for Business
Listing your business on Google Places for Business should be at the top of your priority list. Google outperforms every other search engine by a long shot. In fact, Google receives nearly 6 billion searches per day.
- Registering for a business listing on Google is easy and free, it will give you a great advantage.
- Your Business listings appear in Google Maps for your physical location.
- Your customers can leave reviews on your Google+ page, so make sure your service is top!
- Bing Places for Business
Bing by Microsoft is the second most visited search engine on the Internet. If people aren’t searching on Google, chances are, they’re searching for your business on Bing also.
- Free, Quick, easy, and free to register.
- Add multiple business locations at one time.
- Include other content in your business listing like photos, videos, and more.
- Yahoo! Local Listing
Yahoo is now part of Bing and is the Internet’s 3rd most popular search engine, bringing in millions of searches per day.
- Yahoo Local Basic listing is free, it pulls data from Bing Local.
- Paid Plan: Include photos, company description, and more for $9.95/month.
- Get maximum exposure and listed on 40+ other directory listings for $29.99/month.
Yelp the place for consumer reviews is one of the best places on the Internet for consumers to find a quality review. If you’re looking to tap into the word-of-mouth advertising world, then Yelp is the perfect place to start.
- Create deals for loyal customers right in your Yelp account.
- Send messages to your customers, publicly or privately.
- View business trends in Yelp’s reporting tool.