Not all Residential Document Shredding Service Companies are the same! When you are looking for a service alternative, you need to hire the best document shredding service company that is not only trusted for decades, you need to ensure that they are compliant with the latest HIPAA rules and regulations. Personal Paper shredders are useless, they often overheat and are not designed to handle a large volume of paper at once. Their cost is no longer justified when you compare it to a residential paper shredding service like Neighborhood Parcel where you pay a flat rate of 89¢ /Lbs!
Best Shredding Service Just Got Better!
Neighborhood Parcel offers you peace of mind at some of the lowest rates in the area. Get the same security banks and big corporations receive at a fraction of the cost! Here are some things to keep in mind:
Residential Shredding Service Features
- One Low Flat Rate of 89¢ /Lbs.
- No Minimums.
- No Contracts.
- No Hidden Fees.
- Same-day shredding service.
- HIPAA Compliant.
- 100% Recycling.
- A+ Rated Service Plant.
- A+ BBB Rating for over a decade.
- Strongest Chain Of Custody for your Medical and Financial Records.
- Medical PHI Media Destruction Service.
- Convenient Drop-Off Location In Tewksbury MA.
For over a decade, we have listened to our clients and designed a service portfolio around their needs. Neighborhood Parcel is a unique concept that offers area residents and local businesses in Metro Boston MA and Southern New Hampshire an opportunity to maintain their document security and stay within their budget. You can select the very popular drop-off service where you can eliminate up to 60% of the cost by eliminating the trucking surcharges. For a large quantity, select our Off-site shredding service plan where we send our truck to haul all your material for same-day service. Get a free service quote today or Call Us at (978)636-0301.
To hire the best shredding service in Lowell, MA, you can follow these steps:
- Research different shredding companies in Lowell and read customer reviews to get an idea of their reputation and reliability.
- Look for a company that is certified by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) and that adheres to the strict guidelines set by the organization.
- Make sure the company has a secure shredding process and uses a shredder that meets industry standards for particle size.
- Inquire about the company’s destruction and disposal methods, and ensure that they are compliant with all state and federal regulations.
- Compare prices and services from different companies to find the best deal for your needs.
- Schedule a visit from the company to your location to assess your needs and give you a quote.
- Ask for references from past clients, and contact them to get an idea of the company’s work quality.
- Finally, make sure the company is fully licensed and insured, to ensure that you are protected in case of any mishaps.
Our Shredding Service Area
Acton, Andover, Boston, Brookline, Billerica, Cambridge, Canton, Charlestown, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Framingham, Natick, Saugus, Stoneham, Tyngsboro, Reading, Newton, North Reading, Lowell, Lynn, Malden, Medford, North Reading, North Andover, Peabody, Quincy, Tewksbury, Waltham, Wakefield, Westford, Woburn, Wilmington, Weston, Worcester MA, and Southern New Hampshire.
Best Paper Shredder In Lowell MA
“This company helped us clear a basement full of old documents and legal files. Their drop-off service was excellent and the lowest rate we could find in the area. The shredding was complete and we received the certificate of destruction in 4 days and as promised. I highly recommend this shredding service for anyone looking to protect their material and shred it in accordance with the latest HIPAA rules and regulations”