Apostille In Massachusetts Apostilles are issued in Massachusetts by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts office with the Secretary of State, William Francis Galvin in Boston MA. All documents presented for apostille must be issued in Massachusetts. The service is subject to the acceptance and processing of the Secretary Of State Office.
Apostille Service In Boston MA
We will print your documents in color, notarize an affidavit, and process the apostille at the Secretary of State where the notary is registered. We process apostilles every day rain or shine.
Guidelines to apostille original Massachusetts documents
- MA birth certificate
- Original signatures
- Marriage certificate
- Officially certified copies of Massachusetts Vital Records birth and marriage Certificates
- Massachusetts divorce decree
- Massachusetts death certificate
- Academic documents
- Notarized documents
- The Notarizations must meet statutory requirements
Commissioned Notaries Public vs. Noncommissioned notaries
- Officially certified copies of Massachusetts Court documents and/or court official’s notarization.
With years of experience and hundreds of documents certified monthly in all 50 States, we understand how frustrating the legalization process can be! At Neighborhood Parcel, we have specialists ready to find solutions to the most complicated cases and ensure that every customer’s situation will have a personalized approach!
Best Apostille In Boston MA
- Customer Service
- Will Recommend