Tewksbury was first settled in 1637 and was officially incorporated in 1734 from Billerica. Like Tewksbury Township, New Jersey, it is named after the town of Tewkesbury, England. One of the oldest sections of town is the area around the Shawsheen River. This is where the Shawshin tribe settled, allowing them access to a great food source. Tewksbury was also known for a historic visit by President Andrew Jackson, stopping off at local watering hole, Brown's Tavern.
Morbi suscipit porta justo, sit amet auctor est ullamcorper id. Etiam iaculis tincidunt ligula eu pellentesque. Nam dictum, neque ut tempus fermentum, sem urna cursus enim, sit amet gravida ligula augue vel tortor.
Pellentesque lectus nulla, pulvinar non neque nec, ullamcorper fringilla leo. Proin eu pulvinar lorem. Suspendisse interdum vulputate risus, facilisis aliquet lacus ornare eu. Vestibulum nec turpis magna. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.